Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts Coolbthemes

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coutinho: "Inter, We Grow Together"

APPIANO GENTILE - Philippe Coutinho - scorer of the third goal against Pescara on Sunday - joined coach Andrea Stramaccioni in the Inter v Vaslui pre-match press conference. Here's what the Brazilian had to say when asked whether he intends to also score in the Europa League: "I hope so! But whether I score or not, the most important thing is to win tomorrow night. I hope I can do my bit by giving my all."


Philippe was then asked to comment on new signing Antonio Cassano and whether that might impinge on his development as a player: "I'm relaxed about it all, Cassano has come in and I'm happy about it. He's a great player and it's a positive signing. Personally, I just try to do my job and give everything on the pitch. I hope to keep improving and learning all the time." So always trying to give his all for the Nerazzurri but not just for his club: "For the Brazilian national side too, it means an awful lot to me."

Finally he gave his thoughts on Samuele Longo going out on loan to Espanyol, the same move Coutinho himself made: "I told Samuele that he can improve a lot at Espaynol, I was made to feel really welcome and I'm sure they'll do likewise with him because he's an excellent footballer."

Press Office
(inter.it)



0 comments:

Post a Comment